ECG, Inc. (Eden Consulting Group) has been providing program management, systems engineering, and IT consulting service to the federal government since 1996. Our talented team of professionals average over 20 years of experience each. We have helped our customers build and launch satellites into space and build some of the nation’s most intricate scheduling systems.
The Primavera Project Scheduler will work within a functional team that includes project managers, risk management specialists, budgeting specialists, and other critical staff members. The ability to effectively collaborate and work well in a team environment is vital to succeeding in this role, as is having strong customer-facing skills for meeting with stakeholders and conducting schedule reviews.
- Develop and maintain schedules and integrated master schedules.
- Develop project management plans.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure and activity coding.
- Develop and/or incorporate schedule information from vendors with master program schedule.
- Extensive experience in providing detailed analysis of project schedules, from project inception, through completion.
- Monitor project progress and provide weekly status updates.
- Create schedule fragments for change or what-if scenarios.
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
- Utilize schedule reporting and analysis features such as Claim Digger and time-distributed reports.
- Coordinate meetings and briefings.
- Organize and maintain data in clear accurate formats.
- Prepare various planning documents/milestones and monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in developing corrective actions.
- Perform time impact analysis, and track changes that affect the schedule.
- Have an understanding of policies, methods, and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, and support of project objectives.
- 5+ years of experience supporting schedule management with demonstrated proficiency scheduling with Primavera P6 software.
- Strong experience developing and managing integrated master schedules (IMS).
- Demonstrated ability to lead a schedule development effort.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident status is required, as is the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other reporting tools is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- PMI-SP, PMP, or PSP certification is preferred.
Regularly required to sit at a desk, work at a computer, and type. Occasionally lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing less than 25 pounds. Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the company’s credibility, operations, and services. Occasional travel, less than 10 percent, may be required.
We provide a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid time off; life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance; 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.