ECG Inc. (Eden Consulting Group) has been providing program management systems engineering and IT consulting service to the Federal government since 1996. Our talented team of professionals average 20 years of experience each and have helped our customers to build and launch satellites into space and build some of the nation's most intricate scheduling systems.
We are currently hiring a scheduling professional with the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience supporting schedule management preferably for federal government agencies.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Understanding of risk management earned value management (EVM) and program cost management.
- Strong scheduling skills with MS Project 2003/2007/2010. Experience with MS Project EPMS preferred.
- Strong experience developing and managing complex integrated master schedules (IMS).
- Experience with Steelray or @Risk is preferred.
- Previous experience supporting NASA is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- PMP PMI-SP or equivalent certification is preferred.
We provide a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits including: Employee Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Continuing Education; Long-term Disability Insurance; Earned Leave Time: Life/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; 401K Plan with Employer Matching.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin age sex religion disability sexual orientation marital status military or veteran status gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local state or federal law.