ECG Inc. (Eden Consulting Group) has been providing program management systems engineering and IT consulting service to the Federal government since 1996. Our talented team of professionals average 20 years of experience each and have helped our customers to build and launch satellites into space and build some of the nation's most intricate scheduling systems.
We are currently hiring an Information Assurance Analyst professional with a DOD Secret or TS clearance and the following qualifications:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) monitoring and accreditation/re-accreditation process
- Maintenance of technical documentation related to both Engineering and Information Assurance.
- Assist in the maintenance of security controls to ensure appropriate security posture.
- Assist in monitoring and assessment of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA)/Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletin (IAVB) process.
- Support assessment and maintenance of STIG checklists.
- Support development and maintenance of Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs) for security controls, IAVMs and STIGs.
- Understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST 800-53A Controls and compliance
- Security+ Certification
- Familiarity/experience with eMASS
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Red Hat 6/7 Engineering
- Knowledge of Load Balancing
- Knowledge of DNS
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
We provide a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits including: Employee Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Continuing Education; Long-term Disability Insurance; Earned Leave Time: Life/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; 401K Plan with Employer Matching.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin age sex religion disability sexual orientation marital status military or veteran status gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local state or federal law.